Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lisbon Street Art, etc.

"Pushing myself" copper etchings by Karat. In the Barrio Alto neighborhood of Lisbon, Portugal. (On Travessa Do Pocoda Cidade between Rua de Rosa and Rua de Atalaia) Please click on image to see full size.



Now, about my personal art...well, I didn't have time to do any! But I did crank out a couple drawn-gifts. This one was the card for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. I'm rather proud of it... (And of them of course!)

And this is a little tour guide award I made for my brother since he basically was in charge of ALL our activities. He worked so hard planning everything! (In case you've never seen big tour groups in Europe, a lot of them use an umbrella or a handky on a stick to help keep the leader visable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment